[nos-bbs] JNOS 111f - DOS

N0MR n0mr at lakenet.com
Sat Dec 26 16:56:14 EST 2009

Bill,

I run DOS JNOS 1.11f. I've been running it for 20 years and except for a bad hard drive, it has been running without a flaw. You can telnet to n0mr-gw.ampr.org and check out what I have. I run on an old IBM ThinkPad 703. It is busy Christmas season, but soon I'll have time to help if I can.

Jerry, N0MR