[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0G Install

aa9vt1 aa9vt1 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 12 20:56:27 EDT 2009

This is really beginning to get to me. I tried reloading a complete new
system. I used Ubuntu 8.04 desktop AMD64. I can compile jnos and it will
run. I downloaded Xastir and all the necessary files and it compiles and
runs. I downloaded the installerv2 and unzipped then
tar'd the files. It creates a directory installerv2. I enter that
directory and still can't run jnosinstaller or the jnos binary that came
with it. I even tried downloading the files onto another machine,
unzipped/tar'd and they run on that machine. I copied the files over to
a thumb drive and onto the new machine. They still won't run.

I can use my old files and restore my JNOS, but really wanted to try a
fresh setup with the installer. The goal was to then set up another
machine.

Looks like I do it the hard way.  :-(

thanks....John AA9VT/w9niu