[nos-bbs] JNOS forwarding to WL2K

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 10:55:26 EDT 2009

Does it still work for JNOS to forward to WL2K by RF-packet?    I
tried to poll a Linux-RMS neighbor and all I saw as a succession of
connected messages to the various WL2K servers but never the standard
[BBS ID string].

I'm running, on this windows box, an old version of JNOS -2C4 so could
that be an issue?

Thanks,
Bill - WA7NWP

PS.  My little project of running DOS-JNOS behind BPQ32 for the
networking and windows interface is working out pretty well.  More
details to follow on that once I get a couple more features, like the
IPGATEWAY, working.