[nos-bbs] JNOS + MultiPSK possibilities

James French w8iss at amsat.org
Sat Oct 25 19:53:29 EDT 2008

Jan,

FYI,
I have already made mention with the PSKMail group about linking with
a JNOS system and they told me it was on their list of things to add.

I am wanting to see about doing a PSKMailer locally here in our 2m SSB
portion locally as I don't play on HF, but would like to see how well it
would work for the longer distances that our packet network doesn't
cover. We have gaps in our network here in Michigan that I think would
help cover those areas nicely.

If there is a way to combine the two, I think that Maiko and the
PSKMailer group could make it work.

James W8ISS
=====