[nos-bbs] PK232 stuff

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Mon May 26 16:32:11 EDT 2008

Hi Maiko,

As one of the folks who worked at a customer support tech at AEA, the best
input I can give you is that all the programs that really worked well with
AEA host mode performed active pollling.

Also, it seems like I recall seeing that AEA's 7.0 Pactor implementation
isn't "binary pure" - a change fixed in the 7.1 firmware.  If I recall
right, it's mentioned somewhere in the Airmail docs on using the PK-232
with Airmail.

So you might have to bite the bullet and exercise the serial port a whole
lot more...

73 and good luck!

Bob, KD7NM
AEA customer service, 1/90 - 3/94