[nos-bbs] Linux setup

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 23 12:07:11 EDT 2008

Thanks Chris...

On Sun, 2008-03-23 at 10:17 -0400, Chris wrote:
> JNOS2 wasn't the only thing in the packet realm I was running,
OK, now that makes sense to me.  I did know the development software
suite needed specific loading [it's not part of any of the standard
configs] after a system build to support recompiling jnos, and I still
don't know which of the libs are required as a minimum.

If you get a free moment to pass on some detail about Ubuntu as a
platform, how about considering adding a page to jnoswiki?

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k