[nos-bbs] Airmail as client and Jnos serving.

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Mar 22 15:55:00 EDT 2008

Jan wrote :

> One of the best things from Airmail is the callsign check done ...

The latest version of JNOS has a callsign check in place for telnet
connects to the BBS only. Haven't dont the RF side yet, and wonder if
I should. I took Barry's (K2MF) callsign checking code, and put it into
the official 2.0f version (it's not part of the 2.0f beta).

As for the beer offers, thank you all. I don't really drink, although
the odd dark ale is nice, for example 'Fort Garry Dark'. But since it
costs to much to ship, just go ahead and have one on me :)

Maiko