[nos-bbs] Airmail as client and Jnos serving.

pa3gjx at home.nl pa3gjx at home.nl
Sun Mar 16 03:31:31 EDT 2008

Hello "us"

> > Agreed. Forcing the B2F is a very good incentive if the NOS community
> > wants the ability to integrate their NOS based systems into the WinLink
> > and Airmail systems out there.
> >
> > That keeps the *dinosaur* alive a bit longer I suppose :-)
> >
> > BUT, how many NOSers out there are really interested ???

We in the North East part from the Netherlands, would be interested to!!

Also have had questions from Dutch Amateur Radio Emergency Service  to look for possibilities  to have VHF/UHF ports for local traffic and forward to other using HF.

In combination with our 1k2 and 9k6 packet access, we can server the lakes and camping sites surrounding our node for regular packet messages and more.

One of the best things from Airmail is the callsign check done, this is part of our agreement with the government to have our systems linked with the internet.

>    The Michigan AMPRnet (which is now up to 19 Hamgates and a couple dozen

>    As always Maiko, "he who codes - rules!"  And if we must ship you a
> case of your favorite beer to keep you at the keyboard, we will do it!!!
> ;-)
>
>    Keep up the great work!

Would cost more to ship and type of beer will be known, but Agreed! :))

Jan Pa3gjx

Sysop   pi1ysm    pi8ysm