[nos-bbs] Airmail

Gene Mayler - K8EE mayler at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 21 11:21:28 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I've got smtp working OK.  When I pop, Airmail successfully
logs in with username and password and eventually sends

UIDL

JNOS responds with

 -ERR (TRANS) unsupported/unrecognized command

Then the connection disconnects.

I cannot get Airmail to stop sending the UIDL.  I have "Leave mail on
server" turned off.

What am I overlooking?