[nos-bbs] Update - JNOS development(or lackthereof) and PK232...

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Jul 29 06:58:41 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 07:22 +0000, Angela M1SCH/PE1BIV wrote:

> Mine is currently in a closet; getting an antenna up outside is a much
> higher priority and even finding my Borland C++3.1 floppies in one of the
> moving boxes, so I can make a new JNOS compilation again, is.

Erm ... DOS? What is this DOS you speak of?

Vorsprung durch Linux!

The different legends on your proms are simply about the different
software they hold. One is for the Mailbox functions (the PK232 had the
best mailbox out there) and the other does the main operating system.
The numbers relate to the checksum of the contained code.

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
Randolph, NJ