[nos-bbs] Routing

Jerry and Michele Groeneveld gagroeneveld at cpinternet.com
Fri Jul 11 12:14:25 EDT 2008

Thank you to Mark, Bob, and Skip who helped me get started
on Linux JNOS. I have compiled my custom binary and used the
Linux getting started route and things are running. A few
parameters to adjust and routing to complete.

Speaking of routing, is there anything published to help me
get started on what has been called the 'creative routing'
needed to get this Linux system to talk to the internet?
JNOS IP 44.94.14.65
TUN0 bridge 192.168.0.55
Linux eth0 192.168.0.75
I can ping to anything around my home network, I can telnet
into JNOS from inside the home network. I can send internet
mail and browse the web. I have router DMZ open to
192.168.0.75. as I did on my DOS system. I just can't get
JNOS out of the home network.

Thank you,

Jerry, N0MR