[nos-bbs] Ubuntu Linux

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Thu Jul 3 14:33:55 EDT 2008

Hi Jerry,

Not tried this with Ubuntu but in general ou'll need to download the
latest sources and then use the config.linux (which I think is the
default file these days) file rather than your config.dos.

Linux doesn't have such things as ibuffs and nibuffs etc not to mention
the ports being called different names.

Unpack the sources into /usr/src/jnos then copy the config.linux file to
config.h. Edit as you see fit with something like nano or joe and then
"make" your build.

Good luck.

Mark