[nos-bbs] Another update to the JNOS installer ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sat Jan 26 23:58:39 EST 2008

This is the last one I'm doing for a while ... I'm tired of it :)

I've updated the installer (version 2.1 now) so that LOCAL mail delivery
will now function 'out of the box' ... In other words, any JNOS user can
now exchange LOCAL mail with any other user on the same JNOS system.

For more details on what has changed, visit the official JNOS 2.0 site :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

I'm going to turn off my email now and go to sleep ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM