[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0f for DOS !

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Fri Jan 25 16:51:46 EST 2008

Greetings,

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Bill Vodall WA7NWP wrote:

> Thanks Maiko.   That's the perfect excuse to get back to compiling and
> running JNOS in dosbox on the OLPC XO...

   And Michigan's AMPRnet (www.MI-DRG.org) can move forward with its next
network upgrades, as well.   Thanks Maiko!  We all appreciate the fine
work you are doing :)

      --- Jay Nugent  WB8TKL
          Chair, ARRL Michigan Section "Digital Radio Group" (DRG)
          [www.MI-DRG.org]

> On Jan 25, 2008 5:07 PM, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) <maiko@> wrote:
> > Subject says it all,
> >
> > Linux and DOS are now once again at the same level - version 2.0f
> >
> >    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

"Getting rid of terrorism is like getting rid of dandruff.  It cannot
 be done completely no matter how hard you try." -- Gore Vidal
| Jay Nugent   jjn at nuge.com    (734)484-5105    (734)544-4326/Fax        |
| Nugent Telecommunications  [www.nuge.com]     (734)649-0851/Cell       |
|   Internet Consulting/Linux SysAdmin/Engineering & Design/ISP Reseller |
| ISP Monitoring [www.ispmonitor.net] ISP & Modem Performance Monitoring |
| Web-Pegasus    [www.webpegasus.com] Web Hosting/DNS Hosting/Shell Accts|
| LinuxNIC, Inc. [www.linuxnic.net]   Registrar of the .linux TLD        |