[nos-bbs] AXUDP/AXIP - resolving (not) DOMAIN NAMES inautoexec.nos

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 10 22:39:21 EST 2008

Hi Jean,

This has nothing to do with your problem but you shouldn't really use the call va2bbs if it
the link originates at VE2PKT
If is very confusing if you monitor the link  at the ax25 level because  VA2BBS-4 is
contacting VA2BBS-?
What happens now if the other side (the real VA2BBS) is also using the -4 SSID?
Of course you can use whatever you want there, but to me it is confusing with monitoring
and also in the "heard" list. :=)

73,

Bob VE3TOK