[nos-bbs] AXUDP/AXIP - resolving (not) DOMAIN NAMES in autoexec.nos

Jean Létourneau (VE2PKT) ve2pkt at oricom.ca
Sun Feb 10 21:40:49 EST 2008

About AXUDP, I am trying to set a UDP link, there is my setup. similar
to Maiko example:
at now+0001 "attach axudp beaupt 256 va2bbs.homeip.net va2bbs-4 10093
10093"
at now+0002 "ifconfig beaupt desc \"vaebb2, quebec\""
at now+0003 "netrom interface beaupt 255 170"

If I do a ifconfig beaupt at the command prompt it show as AXIP not
AXUPD, is this normal?

And can I have more then 1 AXUDP link on the same port?

Thanks.
73 de Jean,
VE2PKT