[nos-bbs] Patch to compile JNOS 2.0f4 beta for '64 bit' ...

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Dec 11 15:50:31 EST 2008

For those of you that have the later distributions (like the SL 5.2 that
I am running at work). JNOS will likely compile, it will even run, BUT

  you will find some wierd stuff going on, for example telnet not
  working (errno 97 - address family not supported). when telneting
  from the linux side, you get connected but nothing displays, yet
  you can see that JNOS is processing your commands okay. I suspect
  that netrom will have issues, and probably other things yet to be
  found.

I've put together a 'quick' patch to solve the problems that I have
run into so far. If this interests you, then download (read) this :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/J20f4/lp64.README

It's experimental, use at your risk.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM