[nos-bbs] axip

Gene Mayler mayler at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 17:07:19 EST 2008

Hi Jerry,

Here is a template that may help you.

# oh2 radio port configuration

   attach axip oh2 1024 44.70.221.2 n8da
   ifconfig oh2 description "AXIP link to N8DA, Alliance, OH"
   #ifconfig oh2 ax25 bctext "Welcome to the Cleveland TCP/IP LAN\n"
                                # Broadcast text [null]
   trace oh2 0111

   # AX25 CONFIGURATION

         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 bbscall k8ee       # ax25 BBS call sign [null]
            # Example:  ax25 ttycall k8ee-1

      # Digipeater
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 alias <alias>      # Digipeater alias [null]

            # Note:  <alias> is the callsign or other name that others will
use to
            #        digipeat through this system.

      # Timing
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 timertype linear   # Timer type
(Original|Linear|Exponential)
                                           # [exponential]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 irtt 3000          # Intitial round trip time
(0-> ms) [5000]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 blimit 4           # Backoff limit (0->) [30]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 maxwait 0          # Maximum retry wait time
(0-> ms) [0]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 t2 1000            # Response time (0-> ms)
[1000]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 t3 0               # Idle poll timer (0-> ms)
[0]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 t4 300             # Link redundancy timer (0->
sec) [300]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 retry 10           # Retry limit (0->)[10]

      # Framing
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 paclen 256         # Maximum packet length
(0-256 bytes) [256]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 maxframe 1         # Maximum unacknowledged
packets (1-7) [1]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 window 2048        # Receive window size (0->
bytes) [2048]
         #ifconfig oh2 ax25 pthresh 64         # Poll threshold (0-256
bytes) [128]

# NETROM CONFIGURATION

   netrom interface oh2 192 168