[nos-bbs] Status of the JNOS 2 project ...

Brian brian at support.uroweb.net
Sun Aug 24 10:10:14 EDT 2008

James;

On Sun, 2008-08-24 at 02:30 -0400, James French wrote:
> This email is being posted to see if Skip or anyone else got Evolution
> configured to send emails correectly to distant stattions not on thier
> home jnos box under linux.

Jnos or not... evolution is a groupware client package capable of
exchanging mail with any standard tcp/ip SMTP/POP/IMAP system. I send
and receive packet mail directly wth LinFBB using SMTP/POP3 from
Evolution, and for those using xNOS (whether it be JNOS or MFNOS) I use
SMTP-TLS and POP3-SSL directly to linux (postfix/qpopper) and just let
linux handle passing it out whether it be via RF paths or the amprnet.

--
73 de Brian - N1URO
ax25: n1uro at n1uro.#wma.ma.usa.moan
ampr: n1uro at wmass.ampr.org