[nos-bbs] wikiwikiwiki

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 11 22:02:53 EDT 2008

OK Steve, the wiki will allow as many pages as you need.

On Mon, 2008-08-11 at 14:57 -0400, Steven Stimpson wrote:
> Skip, I will need a blank, linked page created soon for a Complete
> Walkthrough for end users. It will show, step by step, command by
> command,
I believe you created the last page yourself?  Just do it again...:-)
The easiest way I found to deal with new pages is to edit the "lead-in
page" to provide a brief description of the new page.  The easiest new
page name is one word {no spaces] with two or more cap letters in the
word.  Your new page named "PlatDos" is a good example of that format.
Then just click on the new reference and the wiki will lead you thru
creating the new page.  There is pretty good help on the wiki itself
about this subject.

It might be a good practice to take wiki-specific discussion off the nos
reflector, even thought the wiki is a nos wiki.  Be free to contact me
directly Steve.  I'll help where I can.

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k