[nos-bbs] wikiwikiwiki

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Mon Aug 11 14:57:24 EDT 2008

Skip, I will need a blank, linked page created soon for a Complete
Walkthrough for end users. It will show, step by step, command by command,
how to take a single Jnos executable and create a Functioning end-user
system capable of ax.25 and internet access under dos simultaneously. I
would also like to go in chunks, featuring the commands needed to get a
particular part of Jnos up and running, like SMTP or DNS. This way as the
system evolves the user can start with a blank autoexec.nos and build it up
section by section as the system becomes more and more functional.

Also, it would be nice to have a brief introduction to what jnos is and used
for in WikiPedia, and the Jnos Wiki could be referenced there.

This might start an influx of new users, starting as end users, and if they
stay interested, gradually becoming more involved till they get to the point
of a full function gateway with winlink and pactor capability.

Steven