[nos-bbs] encap.txt

MG oilpan at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 22:46:34 EDT 2008

Hi Gene,
Well I sent James an Email asking for the file, but apparently I must
first register a gateway to get it (Below), I was going to use the
encap.txt file as ONE of my research tools to get a feel for the current
state of packet and gateway traffic in the US and elsewhere.............
now that were on the subject, if anyone has any opinions on the increase
or decrease of packet activity in the last 4 years or so feel free to spew.

Mike Goldsmith, W2aiq
Hi Mike,

The encap.txt is only distributed to registered gateways.
If you have registered, then send the static IP address of your gateway.
Once I verify your registration, I will send the appropriate information.

Jim Fuller
Former AAR8NY - ARMY MARS
N7VR - http://www.fuller.net/n7vr.html
ARRL Montana Section Emergency Coordinator - http://www.mtares.org