[nos-bbs] Access controls

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 10 09:43:18 EDT 2008

Ssorry Barry.

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 03:08 -0400, Barry Siegfried wrote:

> In "f"?
jnos2.0f the most recent version (very abbreviated).

> > Now -- is the access.rc file deprecated or and alternative method?
> > OR -- is the file my bad dream?
>
> I don't think I understand the question.
It is my understanding that at some time in jnos history a file called
access.rc contained the access rules in some other format -- not as a
series of commands.  Because you don't know of it I'll drop the concept.

Thanks so much for your feedback Barry:-)

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k