[nos-bbs] JNOS 1.11f says "timer: ints were off!"

Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB) skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Fri May 25 12:03:39 EDT 2007

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> Looking at your original post, I just realized the Subject line
> said JNOS 1.11f - so my response to you may be irrelevant. I made
> the assumption you were using JNOS 2.0 with the kernal upgrade.
>
> 1) What version of JNOS are you using ?

See the Subject line :-)

> 2) What platform - DOS or LINUX ?

DOS 5.0

Btw, I found what caused the issue: the 'new mail for' -beacon. I mean
the lines: mbox mport, mbox mailfor and related. So, after I disabled
those lines things changed to normal. Of course, there's no 'new mail
for' -beacon now, but I can live without it. Wondering if somebody else
has experienced similar problem.

Regards,

Misko