[nos-bbs] FTP behavior problem

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Wed May 16 19:26:51 EDT 2007

Greetings all,

I have run into a strange issue I can not explain under FTP of jnos.
I consider myself *blind* in the local working directory - ftp will not
respond to "ldir" except to say the directory is empty.

The "lcd /jnos/public" command places me in the correct working dir.
The "get" and "put" work fine for content to and from my machine.
The "dir" works fine for the remote working directory.

First - this may be my second note on this issue (I did not audit
earlier email for content), however I can now confirm that this behavior
is repeatable here on jnos2.0e+3 patches, and is not dependent on any
single working directory or permissions.

Second - can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Third - has this behavior been reported as a "bug"?

Thanks in advance for further insight into this issue...

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k