[nos-bbs] Wringing it out on HF

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Fri Mar 23 14:08:05 EDT 2007

  THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION - even if your answer is NO.

  I don't know why anyone would say that.

   Contact jerry, n9lya at n9lya.com and let him know you are running jnos
  and would either like to connect and fool around or outright forward.

  I will enable you here for 30 meters. 10.142.40 LSB 2200/2400 tone pairs.
  also look on 10.147.200 same settings. from MI you will see
  myself, possibly k9ctb in indiana, wc0m (Out of town right now)
  N0KFQ via MOFOR digi, and a few others. Feel free to contact them
  individually via QRZ as well, but the quickest route to get enabled
  would be throu jerry, n9lya.

  there are also nets on 14.098, 7.101.0 both LSB.

  ALL activity is packet. If pactor is what you seek, then contact either n7dqn, or RON n0rvx.
  they also do traditional bbs to bbs forwarding, but exclusively on pactor. Monitor
  14.106.4 LSB TONES 4 to peek at that activity.

  If end user operating similar to VHF is on the agenda then go to 14.105.5 LSB
  tones 2200/2400 packet for net built by end users for end users.

  GL Skip,
  Steven

  P.S. These nets are always seeking new members and this info is for all
  to ponder.