[nos-bbs] Wringing it out on HF

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 23 13:45:57 EDT 2007

I need to admit "failure to connect" as part of running jnos features.
My desire is to demonstrate the features in use to the jnos wiki.

I have parked on 10.127 for quite a few days over months without any
hits on pactor with Maiko.
It may be I am in bad location / on the null of his antenna.
Or just don't have propagation with anyone I can identify.
OK - it might be even more basic than that...

In any case, using "production" wl2k with many sites is something I
resist at this point even though I hear them.
I've looked thru ampr-gates.net, and some other net sites without
results either.

So this is a request for a few HF links to  some other jnos sites with
pactor and/or ax.25 packet.
I'm in western Michigan USA and can hit 80 thru 10 most any time of the
day with 100w on a long-wire..
Is anyone prepared to allow me to link up and exercise the options?

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION - even if your answer is NO.

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k