[nos-bbs] NEW - JNOS Kantronics (KAM) hostmode driver

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Mar 21 00:21:55 EDT 2007

Greetings,

* for Kantronics KAM users only ...

I have decided to release the NEW prototype for the
Kantronics hostmode driver. I'm happy enough with it
to let the rest of the world try it out and test.

I have a few TODO items left, such as Gtor options,
and 'mbox kick ...'. They are for a future update.

You need at least version 6.0 of KAM firmware if this
is going to work, and you have to be using JNOS 2.0e,
in order to apply the new software (in patch form).

For complete details and downloads, visit here :

    http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2

73 for now

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM