[nos-bbs] Look for Convers Link

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 20 11:10:04 EDT 2007

I am sorry to report to you Gabriel, I do not know how to answer.

If you wish to serve only your local hams, all you must do is configure
the conv function.
If you want to extend to other remote conv nodes, you must find and link
to them.
If you want to make your conv function world-wide, that is a big job!

I offer a prototype document to understand and help configure jnos.
It is a wiki and still very much under development.

You might try access to http://k8rra.no-ip.org/jnosd and then use the
"search" feature.
If you search the word "conference" or "conv" using the 'text' button in
the upper-right place on any page, you will be able to read very much on
the topic.  I hope it is all accurate.  In any case, it may help with
the configuration.

We members of DRG have linked the State of Michigan in a conv web of
stations.  You can look there for some more advanced help if you have
larger plans?

Good luck, let me know if the wiki is useful to you?

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 07:59 -0400, Gabriel Medinas wrote:

> Hello all, looking for a estable CONVers link server for my JNOS BBS to
> server local hams via radio links, my host is yv5kxe.org:23
>
> Thanks to all
> Gabriel Medinas
> YV5KXE
> www.yv5kxe.org