[nos-bbs] how many of you have seen this before ?

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Jun 14 08:47:10 EDT 2007

Greetings,

When I did the NOSaprs code a while back ago, one of the features was
a web based interface to give a status summary for APRS operations. As
an experiment back then, I also added some general packet related stuff,
such as users and past users, stations heard, etc. For those that are
curious or who have never seen this side of the JNOS software, click
on the link below :

     http://www.langelaar.net:14501

If you want sites that actually show more realistic and alot more
lively info, then click on the Server (134.173.254.38) which will take
you to a core APRS server, there you will see a few variants of NOSaprs,
click on any one of those to see what they have to show.

This is just the beginning, there is alot of room here, the eventual
goal is to do complete remote management via the web browser. This is
all done by JNOS itself, no external threads or web services.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM