[nos-bbs] FBB batch forwarding with compression on JNOS

Joe Landers ke4eue at ke4eue.org
Sat Jan 13 22:32:35 EST 2007

Hi Mark
I had this problem a while back and found the problem was in a line
in the autoexec I will shoot you mine for a example

mbox fwd                             [JNOS]

Make sure you have the brackets around JNOS like that otherwise it
sends it in text form instead of ascii One of those weird Jnos things

Joe Landers
KE4EUE
Assistant Emergency Radio officer for Chesterfield Co. Va.
Owner: of the 145.390 repeater located in Chesterfield Co. Va.
Advanced Skywarn Spotter Central Va. VCFD0022
Director of Communications for Va. Special Olympics
IRLP Node Owner on SySop for nodes 4407 & 4860
Owner:Chesterfield RACES Mobile Communications Units