[nos-bbs] FBB batch forwarding with compression on JNOS

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Sat Jan 13 13:27:51 EST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm having some severe grief trying to get a compressed FBB connection
going between an MYSYS system and my JNOS2.0e setup.

I have mbox fbb 2 set and the following in my forward.bbs file

w8wjd 0721 P  # 30Mtr band closes down after dark
ax25 hf w8wjd # HF link to W8WJD/SkipNet
all           # give 'em everthing

It seems that whichever direction the connection is initiated no
compression occurs.

Regular uncompressed batch forwarding works fine if a little too slowly.

Ideas?

Thanks

Mark