[nos-bbs] Who from 'dca.net' has openVPN client to my non-existent server ?

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Feb 23 15:05:38 EST 2007

Greetings to all,

Someone from the following domain name (207.245.69.77) :

     dsl-207-245-69-77.cust.oldcity.dca.net

is trying to access my openVPN server (the one that has not been running
for a long time now), but the client obviously has not noticed. I vaguely
remember a couple of people that once tried this out, but I never heard
from them again.

Whoever is running an openVPN client to me, please kill it, and contact me
off list. My openVPN server has been off for quite some time now.

Thank you for your consideration.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM