[nos-bbs] System Crash

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 26 03:28:56 EDT 2007

Hi Dave:

What seems to be wrong is the  route for 44.135.118/24  to your radio/tnc
as it is not set!

I connected to your jnos bbs and  tried several ip addresses in your subnet
44.135.118/24 and  they all complain about no route set and don't go out over the air.

I think           route add 44.135.118/24  vhf    is missing from your autoexec.nos

The other route like to my gateway (44.135.85.30) was transmitted ok by your
machine over the air.

Just give me a call or just E-mail your autoexec.nos if you need further assistance.

73,

Bob VE3TOK