[nos-bbs] System Crash

VE3 BNF ve3bnf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:34:50 EDT 2007

Had a major system crash last week and I am having some problems
getting things going again , my own fault for storing my backups on
the same computer , anyway , Brian and Berry were a big help in
getting the gateway up and running for me as I just cant seem to get
my brain around the network config ,
At this pont I am back on the net with JNOS and can gate out from my
console and telnet in from the internet , the problem lays with my
users inside my subnet , they dont have any routing to ampr , I am
sure it is something simple , a subnet miscalculation or something but
it has me stumped , any help would be appreciated , I can post or send
any snippits of my setup you need

thanks
VE3BNF
44.135.118.1
draco.ve3bnf.ampr.org

--
Homer: Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem Remember when
life's path is steep to keep your mind even