[nos-bbs] HTTP server restriction maybe

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Thu Apr 19 17:11:50 EDT 2007

When I was running the TUS JNOS 1.11f gateway several years ago I had
to reboot DOS quite often (memory usage issues, IIRC).  I switched it
to Linux and everything was much more stable.

Actually a node application for Linux with JNOS-like functions (more
so than AWZnode, etc.) using kernel AX.25 and networking wouldn't be
a bad idea.

73,
Bob, N7XY