[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 1.11f

Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB) skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Tue Apr 3 11:52:56 EDT 2007

Mike kb5wbh wanted me to post this to the group:

I think it was called FILTER, we use it here on 2 DOS
FBB systems. To make sure I would have to go visit the
remote sites and see. I tried to post to the group but
my email was rejected. I am receiving the emails from
the list though.
73
Mike kb5wbh

--- "Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB)" <skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu>