[nos-bbs] Follow up on Ubuntu 6.06 not being able to compile Jnos20.e

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Sun Sep 24 12:06:52 EDT 2006

Well everyone, I recieved a CD with jnos20e.tar.gz on it from a friend...

I extracted it, switched to the jnos2 dir., I edited  Maiko (ve4klms)
config.h script, uncommenting out ever one that he had defined, just to
see if  it would compile here...

But once again I can not get it to compile here, using Ubuntu 6.06...

I will attach the output of the make file, so maybe someone can figure
out what might be the problem...

Thanks for any help on this matter...

Larry