[nos-bbs] HELP substitution text

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Wed Sep 20 11:06:11 EDT 2006

Greetings

Some months ago I participated in a thread discussing the "Upload" and
"Download" BBS commands.
To my chagrin I did not follow thru with what I promised - until today.

Attached to this note (and I hope this reflector will support this) are
two substitute files for jnos/spool/help/...
They reflect the command description changes discussed around June.
If you like the change then make the substitution, if not then submit
them to the big bit bucket.
I have not established a distribution site yet, so this attachment is
it.
If they happen to find their way into various distributions I'll be
gratified.

I'm sorry if this seems a bit hap-hazard - thanks for your
consideration.
73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k