[nos-bbs] It's a major problem for me... part duo

Jaye Inabnit, ke6sls ke6sls at cox.net
Mon Sep 18 11:10:06 EDT 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 05:12, larry wrote:
> With this dam dialup that we have, I don't know of another way to get
> the source file off of Maiko's Website...

Couple of ideas.  Will your local library allow this?  How about a
school/collage?  If you have a laptop with wifi, head out and find a coffee
shop and use their highspeed connection!

heck, almost forgot.  Try using wget from a terminal.  It is a very powerful
ftp client that can get stuff off of websites VERY fast.

Good luck Larry.