[nos-bbs] FYI [Fwd: wl2k Re: Another paclink-unix update]

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Oct 18 13:31:08 EDT 2006

Hmmm.  If this paclink-unix widget talks to Port 25/110 - you know what
that means....

Subject: Re: [wl2kemcomm] Re: Another paclink-unix update
From:    "N2QZ" <n2qz at arrlt>
Date:    Tue, October 17, 2006 10:15 pm
To:      wl2kemcomm at yahoogroups.com

> N2QZ wrote:
>
>  > I've received a lot of good feedback this time, mostly off-list. I'll
be responding to everyone who asked questions over the next day or
three as time permits.

 This is exactly what
paclink-unix is.  There is no GUI.  It is completely text-based, and
provides a mail transport gateway between SMTP and WL2K, and nothing
else.  You can use any mailer you like.  It interfaces directly with
sendmail, not with a particular mail client, GUI or otherwise.

--
73 de Nick N2QZ
Section Traffic Manager, Eastern New York Section