[nos-bbs] Torsten's offer of PTC brings up interesting point, KAM XL, etc ..

Steven Stimpson (N1OHX) steven2 at gwi.net
Tue Oct 17 12:44:06 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm)" <maiko at pcs.mb.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:17 AM
Subject: [nos-bbs] Torsten's offer of PTC brings up interesting point, KAM
XL, etc ..

-----------------

 Maiko, what frequency are you on 30 meters? I would need
to know the freq for 1400/1600 tone pairs.

I am in mid-coast maine, a general idea where you are
and I could run some propagation predictions through
HFPROP and try to strike up a connect.

Getting NOS to work with the PTC might take me some time,
but i could configure airmail for b1f or b2f or even
plain ascii and try some outgoing forwards.

 I also have the ptc working with FBB using
B1F, if you want a real stress test i could blast ya with
100 or so packet bulls :-)

I hope this isn't a waste of ur time as i haven't been following
too closely on what you are testing at the moment :-(

73,
Steven