[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0e kernel upgrade - bye bye setjmp/longjmp

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Tue Nov 28 21:10:24 EST 2006

> Is it time to "party"?

> I wish there to be an equivalent to FTD Flowers to deliver his choice of
> Moulson, Canadian Club, or even a good Cabernet to Maiko.

That reminds me of a story.

We were in Taber, Alberta, Canada.  Partially to visit some fellow hams
running JNOS and partially to participate in their Annual Taber Corn
Festival.   Well I was enjoying the day and began to look forward to some
of the fine beverages that should be available in the beer garden.
Nothing like a cold brew on a hot day after a few ears of great corn on
the cob.  I found the beer garden, bought my ticket and stepped up to the
counter.  I was looking for a Moulson or Canadian -- but they were proudly
serving this special for the day of "imported" brews.  Guess what Imported
means when one is in Canada?   Yup - Rainier, Miller, Bud, etc..

Still haven't tried JNOS on Windows XP under virtual PC or with the
virtual network driver.  Soon....

73
Bill - WA7NWP