[nos-bbs] Jnos & windows

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed May 10 22:59:09 EDT 2006

Guess I should respond to this one. Sorry Barry ...

> Oh, it's loadable.  Maiko actually introduced the SwsvPkt packet driver
> to the rest of us early last fall.  Then I came up with the mods to xNOS
> to make it play nice and he asked me for them which I supplied.  The fact
> that he is "advertising" the SwsvPkt packet driver on his own webpage
> would be indicative that JNOS works ok on the platform.  :)

I have not updated the DOS release for a while, so the mods that
Barry came up are not yet part of the JNOS distribution for DOS.

I don't know how *bad* the lack of these mods will be to the
general day to day networking between JNOS and Windows XP. I'd
have to go back and read the issues that Barry came up with.

Maiko