[nos-bbs] TR: Jnos for Dos

Jean Létourneau \(VE2PKT\) ve2pkt at oricom.ca
Sun Mar 26 16:31:45 EST 2006

Hi Maiko,

            Well, I am dum, I can compile wnos but not Jnos, there is
something I am not doing ringh.
If I send you my config.h would you compile a version of Jnos for dos?
Processsor 386?

73 de Jean,
VE2PKT

Can't be online till I get Jnos up and running, Wnos is too different and my
nodelist and node
Does not stay in.

73 de Jean
VE2pkt