[nos-bbs] anyone using (or wanting to use) JNOS APRS Digipeating ?

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Tue Mar 21 13:37:42 EST 2006

Hey all,

I've rewritten the aprs_digi() function to comply with the latest
new-N paradigm that's being pushed in the APRS community. If any
of you are using the crude version and are (were) frustrated with
it, then let me know, and I'll send you another one to play with.

Warning, lots of debuggin in the aprs/master.log (or whatever you
have your log set to if you are logging aprs).

Our good friend, Janusz, in Poland has a copy to play with already,
and I hope it works reasonably well for him. It's experimental !

73 Maiko