[nos-bbs] nos and wl2k interaction #1

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Mar 1 13:02:36 EST 2006

Skip wrote :

> The mail is delivered to me double spaced.

Yes, I've noticed that as well.

> Has anyone already engineered a solution, or will this be up to me ?

I haven't been bothered to look into the double spacing stuff. I've
just tolerated it for now, since the message content was the bottom
line for me at the time, not necessarily the number of spaces in it.

> I have tested "bad commands" and found telpac responds with null ...

That's a question you should ask the WinLink (telpac) people. I personally
don't know how telpac responds to 'bad commands'. I have yet to try a
telpac connection to any winlink system, since I've been more interested
in using the RF side of the system.

Maiko