[nos-bbs] JNOS gateway removal

Barry Siegfried k2mf at nnj.k2mf.ampr.org
Wed Jul 26 15:38:38 EDT 2006

[Jim KA4AFI wrote]:

> Who is the current ampr.org IP coordinator for ALABAMA, USA ?

According to my list, it is:

44.100/16	Alabama				AE4ZP	Bruce Tenison

If you have no joy with contacting him or if he turns out to be
unresponsive (a pervasive problem amongst IP coordinators), perhaps
I can help you.  :)

By the way, although I'm sorry that you have retired your amprnet
gateway, thank you for your diligence and getting your entry removed
from the gateways file.  It helps us keep the gateways and encap.txt
files populated with only those IP routes that actually work.  :)

73, de Barry, K2MF >>
          <|>      Barry Siegfried
| Internet | bgs at mfnos.net              |
| HomePage | http://www.mfnos.net/~bgs  |