[nos-bbs] JNOS & Windows XP with dyndns.org

Joe Landers ke4eue at ke4eue.org
Fri Dec 22 17:57:25 EST 2006

Hello Werner

I work with a hospital system here in Va. and Myself and another
administrator use this to keep our stations together .

route add callsign encap callsign.dyndns.org udp

The callsign is his callsign and he uses mine

The only difference is we use linux

If you need more info write me here or direct

Joe Landers
ke4eue
ke4eue at ke4eue.org