[nos-bbs] JNOS & Windows XP with dyndns.org

wwsch at mts.net wwsch at mts.net
Fri Dec 22 14:05:44 EST 2006

I am setting up JNOS on Windows XP with the SWSVPKT driver....I have it all running and talking by KISSlink to my FBB bbs machine.....What I am trying to do, is to set it up on the internet via the dyndns.org dynamic routing....I have a Linksys router. I have the updater installed in windows and working but now I am trying to figure out how to get that info passed on to JNOS and set up the JNOS autoexec.nos....If anyone has a similar setup I would be interested in hearing how it was setup, or even email me a sample autoexec.nos file at ve4wws at mts.net

Werner VE4UA